As mentioned on IG, these turned out very well indeed! We just had to bake them again ;) to make sure we had the ingredients just right... They are great for a quick breakfast, a snack with a cup of tea or something sweet after a meal. We like to put them in our kids lunch boxes - full of healthy goodness but they taste naughty, so the little ones are none the wiser!
2tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
200ml almond milk
2tbsp peanut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Put all ingredients into a blender.
3. Mix, until smooth.
4. Pour the mix into a baking tray.
5. Put into the oven for about 40 minutes or until golden.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool until slicing.
N.B. Store in an air tight container.