Working out what drinks to have when you have a sensitive tummy can be a bit tricky.
There are plenty of tummy friendly teas to choose from such as:
Makes 2 cups, Minutes 5, Difficulty 2/10
1. In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
2. Cut the orange in half and cut one slice to use for garnish.
3. Squeeze the juice out of one orange.
4. Grate the ginger (if you are using fresh).
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the boiling water and let it simmer for a minute or two.
6. Serve in a cup and garnish with the orange slice and mint.